Sunday, January 29, 2006

But I have so much to say!!!

This morning I went out for coffee and a date with my morning pages. There are a lot of things I want to write about here. But alas, I don't even know where to begin and in honor of Week 4 I am not going to do any unnecessary reading...and, of course, if I blog it will only lead to temptation. Soooo....

I wish all of you doing the AW a wonderful week. I look forward to catching up with all of you next week.

Until then.... happy journeys. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous SB said...

I'm blogging.

I'm just not reading.

See you next week!

2:42 PM  
Blogger liz elayne said...

are you really not reading? i admire this...good for you. see you next week...

2:46 PM  
Blogger Frivolitea said...

Hey, I posted some images that you don't have to read. Just come on over for a quick visit....But then, I guess if you aren't reading you won't get this message....oh well. BTW AW sounds great. I may dig in. I have a copy that has been sitting unused.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home