Saturday, January 21, 2006

It's the end of the second week already?

Oh--and there's still so much more I want to do! Like draw my spider-web pie and list more imaginary lives (because I thought of several more) and make a list of 10 tiny changes and go on my artist's date (which is about to happen in a few minutes) and recap the week and post my inspiration and....

Well, I've decided to go with the flow because even though I've accomplished almost nothing that I was supposed to do today, I'm going to dedicate the rest of the evening to all of this. I've experienced more healing in the last week than I have in many years. Is it possible to become an AW junkie? haha!

But really--I am thankful for this. I think I needed it pretty damn bad. Or maybe that's obvious. :)-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home