Sunday, January 15, 2006

Starting Day 1 on Week 2

Since I am getting a late start I hope to, over the course of the week, give some time to thinking about the topics discussed in Week 1. Although, considering where I'm at in life right now, it seems apropos to be starting with "Recovering a Sense of Identity."

But first, here's a little promise to myself:

Loving Artist's Contract
I, Blue Dog (otherwise known as Jessie), understand that I am undertaking an intensive, guided encounter with my own creativity. I commit myself to the twelve-week duration of the course. I Blue Dog, commit to weekly reading, daily morning pages, a weekly artist date, and the fulfillment of each week's tasks.

I, Blue Dog, further understand that this course will raise issues and emotions for me to deal with. I, Blue Dog, commit myself to excellent self-care--adequate sleep, diet, exercise, and pampering--for the duration of the course.

Blue Dog
Sunday, January 15th


1 Comments:

Blogger Chloe said...

nice blog and dog.
am on my way to start reading through it.
have a great week.
must learn more about the jealousy thing you did.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home