Friday, February 10, 2006

In search of my authentic self via the right questions...

Cameron suggests: "...ask for answers in the evening; listen for answers in the morning. Be open to all help." Until now I've been a little afraid to put all this out there because once I begin actively pursuing an answer, I have a feeling that it might just come true. Needless to say, my dreams lastnight did not reveal anything directly. So today, in my journal, I worked on trying to figure out which direction I'm trying to go in the first place.







For now I'll let these collages do the talking (click on each to enlarge)--cuz it's time to get to work on the present--so that whatever is in store for me in the future might actually have the space and opportunity to happen!

5 Comments:

Blogger gkgirl said...

what a great way of journalling
a question...so colorful
and full of words at the same time...
wow
and i hope you get a response
to your queries
:)

6:05 PM  
Blogger harmonyinline said...

Nice collage!
You have been tagged I was tagged by greenishlady and I am passing on the artist way tag.

You can find the meme on my site or on greenishlady's site

8:03 PM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

I absolutely love your journal!!! Are these morning pages too? I want to make a journal like yours but have a hard time starting...I think it's the analytical side of me. Journal=writting

7:46 AM  
Blogger HoBess said...

I think your journal must be one of the most beautiful places to visit ... thanks for sharing!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love how you have turned your journals into an art journal of sorts. I have just begun to do the same thing. Though I'm unsure how much of it should be journaling, and how should be art.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home