Sunday, February 26, 2006

i've built a new home on the couch.

Although it's possible that I am but a random victim of powerful germs... I think it's safe to say that my body is trying to tell me something and it has been yelling it in my face for the past 5 days. 5 DAYS! I don't remember ever being this sick (except when I came home from India 9 years ago). This is bad--so bad, that I'm actually looking forward to going to the doctor again on Monday morning. There's more I'd like to say and images I'd like to post, but alas, it will have to wait. The only reason I'm sitting up right now is to let my sinuses drain.

Ok, but enough whining. Thank you all very much for your very kind and healing words. They are better than sleep, peppermint tea, and chicken soup combined!

7 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

o you poor thing!! so many people in my life have been hit with a wicked flu lately. i hope you're feeling better soon sweetie!

8:16 PM  
Blogger artjunk~ said...

awwww...I hope you feel better soon!!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

hey there, one more thing. when you first started the blog, i was able to get your posts through a rss feed, but it's not working anymore. did you turn it off by any chance?

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hang in there-- nurture yourself-- there is something HORRIBLE going around-- six people in my department are out today all complaining of the same horrible thing.

I'm so sorry you caught it--

~bluepoppy

2:40 PM  
Blogger megg said...

Hi there -

SO sorry you are still sick. I hope that the doctor can take care of you & that the chicken soup and peppermint tea do wonders soon. Ginger Ale and saltine crackers always do it for me. please take care of yourself!!

2:46 PM  
Blogger liz elayne said...

oh sweetie...feel better soon! rest, rest, and rest some more.

12:27 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

hope to find you
feeling better soon,
:)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home