Wednesday, February 08, 2006

small accomplishments

There-- I did it. Finally. I updated my blogroll. And it only took a month! Still a few blog links to add, but around here it's just one small copy and paste and a time.

This morning I did the list from aw, I wish_________________...
The first thing on my list (since I was trying to write without censor) was: I wish the laundry was put away. Well, all be damned--it worked! I ended up spending the morning folding, hanging, and putting away a month's worth of laundry. Wow, that's TWO things I've gotten done today--I'm feeling so accomplished! :)-

4 Comments:

Blogger megg said...

WOW, If that's all it takes I'm going to make a wish list too!! What's next on your list then? Anything inspiring?

6:36 AM  
Blogger In Otter Space said...

Sometimes B.D. it is the little things that really count. Just putting it out there makes it happen. Although I can fold laundry pretty well I would have 0 idea of how to do a Blogroll. You GO!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Alexandra S said...

I haven't seen Blue Dog in a long time until I just saw your comment on Megg's site. I was at the laundromat at 6:30am this morning BEFORE work- ugh- since I'm going out of town. Where are those laundry fairies who are supposed to take care of this sort of stuff while we slumber? Hmm!

1:47 PM  
Blogger liz elayne said...

small accomplishments - a good thing. and a realization about that sometimes we have to make our wishes come true.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home